Welcome to Reason Prep's Test Prep Wiki!
Currently under construction
My goal for this wiki is to create the ultimate online resource for SAT & ACT Prep -- all strategies, content, and tips available for FREE on-demand.
Of course, you can always supplement this with Reason Prep's SAT & ACT Courses -- click here for more info.
If you have any suggestions, requests, comments, or questions, feel free to reach out to me by sending an email here: Contact Rob
Enjoy, and good luck with your SAT & ACT prep!
-- Rob Schombs, Reason Prep
- How many times can I take the SAT or ACT?: Will colleges get mad if I take the SAT or ACT too many times?
- Are some test dates easier than others?: Does the difficulty of the SAT or ACT depend on the test date?
- What if I run out of practice SATs?: Though there are quite a few real SATs available to practice, what should you do when you use them all?
- Line Reference: Strategies for tackling line reference questions.
- Vertex of a quadratic: Finding and using the vertex of a quadratic function.
- Outside Knowledge: What outside knowledge from earth science, biology, chemistry, physics, and space science should you know for the ACT Science test?